This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [RFA] __attribute__((inline_everything)) 2nd try
- From: Richard Guenther <rguenth at tat dot physik dot uni-tuebingen dot de>
- To: Fergus Henderson <fjh at cs dot mu dot oz dot au>
- Cc: Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>, Michael Matz <matz at suse dot de>, <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 11:19:32 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: [RFA] __attribute__((inline_everything)) 2nd try
On Fri, 16 May 2003, Fergus Henderson wrote:
> On 15-May-2003, Alexandre Oliva <email@example.com> wrote:
> > How about __attribute__((leafify))?
> I like this. As a native speaker, I can say that "leafify" does stretch
> English a fair way beyond ordinary usage, but it has the advantages
> of being concise, appropriate, and very memorable.
> My next preference after that is for "inline_all_callees",
Ok, I like "leafify", too, so I'll go for it and change the name. I'll try
to port the patch to mainline then - it didnt apply due to the
unit-at-a-time changes throughout tree-inline.c.
Richard Guenther <richard dot guenther at uni-tuebingen dot de>