This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Purge obsoleted targets
- From: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Anthony Green <green at redhat dot com>, Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 01:17:55 -0700
- Subject: Re: Purge obsoleted targets
- References: <email@example.com><1053070261.2423.73.camel@escape>
Anthony Green <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> On Thu, 2003-05-15 at 14:46, Zack Weinberg wrote:
>> * config/mn10200/lib1funcs.asm, config/mn10200/mn10200-protos.h
>> * config/mn10200/mn10200.c, config/mn10200/mn10200.h
>> * config/mn10200/mn10200.md, config/mn10200/t-mn10200
> The mn10200 port was never proposed for deprecation. Could you please
> put these files back?
Er, it has been on the deprecated list since May of last year:
date: 2002/05/28 07:02:44; author: rth; state: Exp; lines: +1 -0
* config.gcc: Obsolete mn10200.