This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Purge obsoleted targets
- From: Anthony Green <green at redhat dot com>
- To: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 16 May 2003 00:30:59 -0700
- Subject: Re: Purge obsoleted targets
- References: <email@example.com>
On Thu, 2003-05-15 at 14:46, Zack Weinberg wrote:
> * config/mn10200/lib1funcs.asm, config/mn10200/mn10200-protos.h
> * config/mn10200/mn10200.c, config/mn10200/mn10200.h
> * config/mn10200/mn10200.md, config/mn10200/t-mn10200
The mn10200 port was never proposed for deprecation. Could you please
put these files back?