This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: encode_section_info vs tentative definitions
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Danny Smith <danny_r_smith_2001 at yahoo dot co dot nz>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 23:10:06 -0700
- Subject: Re: encode_section_info vs tentative definitions
- References: <email@example.com>
On Fri, May 16, 2003 at 01:03:55PM +1000, Danny Smith wrote:
> But if there is an obvious reason for
> not putting in cp/decl.c, please advise.
Since C++ doesn't have tentative defintions, I didn't think
it was needed. If you have a test case for which this does
matter (and a patch!) feel free to post it.