This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch] Remove gccbug from bugreport.texi
- From: Daniel Berlin <dberlin at dberlin dot org>
- To: Wolfgang Bangerth <bangerth at ices dot utexas dot edu>
- Cc: "Michael S. Zick" <mszick at goquest dot com>,Rainer Orth <ro at TechFak dot Uni-Bielefeld dot DE>, <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>,Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 11:53:41 -0400
- Subject: Re: [Patch] Remove gccbug from bugreport.texi
On Thursday, May 15, 2003, at 11:08 AM, Wolfgang Bangerth wrote:
I guess the matter is settled, but...
I'm quite unhappy about this: I find this tendency towards web-only
reporting awful in every product and fight it whenever I can.
Easy to give your boss a printed copy of the e-mail for his files.
Or for your own record keeping.
Do a print-out of the GNATS form showing your PR? It's even nicely
Yesterday, I discovered another thing against gccbug: we don't get
messages on gcc-bugs if someone sends in a PR to gnats by mail.
You will with the gnats->bugzilla bug handler (i've verified it).