This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch] More updates to bug reporting instructions
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- To: Wolfgang Bangerth <bangerth at ices dot utexas dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Toon Moene <moene at knmi dot nl>
- Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 17:48:46 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: [Patch] More updates to bug reporting instructions
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
On Thu, 15 May 2003, Wolfgang Bangerth wrote:
> OK for mainline and branch?
For the Fortran part of the patch, even if nearly identical to the main
one, I'd usually wait for Toon, but if it fixes the bootstrap issue, go
ahead and commit both. (In the unlikely case Toon disagrees, just be
prepared to revert part of the Fortran patch.)
Gerald "Jerry" firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.pfeifer.com/gerald/