This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch] Remove gccbug from bugreport.texi
- From: Michael S. Zick <mszick at goquest dot com>
- To: Daniel Berlin <dberlin at dberlin dot org>,Rainer Orth <ro at TechFak dot Uni-Bielefeld dot DE>
- Cc: Wolfgang Bangerth <bangerth at ices dot utexas dot edu>,gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org,Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 09:48:06 -0500
- Subject: Re: [Patch] Remove gccbug from bugreport.texi
- References: <66FA0A37-8580-11D7-BAB6-000A95A34564@dberlin.org>
On Tuesday 13 May 2003 03:20 pm, Daniel Berlin wrote:
> On Tuesday, May 13, 2003, at 04:11 PM, Rainer Orth wrote:
> > Wolfgang Bangerth writes:
> >> That's why I didn't abandon the gccbug script altogether, but only its
> >> documentation. You are still free to use the script and spread its
> >> use by
> >> word of mouth. Is this a compromise you could accept?
> > I'm quite unhappy about this: I find this tendency towards web-only bug
> > reporting awful in every product and fight it whenever I can.
> But why?
Easy to give your boss a printed copy of the e-mail for his files.
Or for your own record keeping.