This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa] Fix debug dump in SSA->normal pass [patch]
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- To: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: 15 May 2003 09:33:24 -0400
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa] Fix debug dump in SSA->normal pass [patch]
- Organization: Red Hat Canada
- References: <20030515132519.GA19458@tornado.toronto.redhat.com>
On Thu, 2003-05-15 at 09:25, Diego Novillo wrote:
> There should not be a debugging dump at the end of the
> SSA->normal pass. optimize_function_tree() takes care of that.
I'm still not awake. Disregard this patch.