This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [RFA] __attribute__((inline_everything)) 2nd try
- From: Michael Matz <matz at suse dot de>
- To: Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Richard Guenther <rguenth at tat dot physik dot uni-tuebingen dot de>,<gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 11:39:17 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: [RFA] __attribute__((inline_everything)) 2nd try
On 15 May 2003, Alexandre Oliva wrote:
> > I think naming it "flat" would name it correctly, but I associate flat
> > with something related to segmentation models...
> How about __attribute__((leafify))? :-D
You are creative ;-)
It's descriptive, but still sounds funny. I like it.
> I.e., inline as much as possible, in an attempt to turn it into a leaf