This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH for iterative_hash_expr
- From: Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at arm dot com>
- To: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com
- Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 10:05:49 +0100
- Subject: Re: PATCH for iterative_hash_expr
- Organization: ARM Ltd.
- Reply-to: Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com
> Some of the work I'm doing on the tree-ssa branch needs to compute a hash
> value for an arbitrary expression. I imagine that this will be useful for
> other code as well, so I'm putting the hash function into tree.c.
> + val = iterative_hash_object (t, val);
I can't believe this patch has been in the tree for 48 hours now and yet
nobody else has commented. Where is the definition of