This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RFA: Objective-C patch fixing libobjc/10742
- From: Stan Shebs <shebs at apple dot com>
- To: Nicola Pero <nicola at brainstorm dot co dot uk>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Richard Frith-Macdonald <richard at brainstorm dot co dot uk>
- Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 12:08:31 -0700
- Subject: Re: RFA: Objective-C patch fixing libobjc/10742
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
Nicola Pero wrote:
Tue May 13 14:56:03 2003 Richard Frith-Macdonald <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Nicola Pero <email@example.com>
* init.c (class_superclass_of_class): New function.
(create_tree_of_subclasses_inherited_from): Use it.
This is great, thanks to both for figuring it out! It would be cool to have
a testsuite case, but I suspect the only way to make it work consistently
would be to synthesize using assembly language, so I'm not going to
insist on it.