This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: powerpc-unknown-linux-gnu bootstrap fix
- From: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- To: Matt Kraai <kraai at alumni dot cmu dot edu>, Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 13:03:12 -0400
- Subject: Re: powerpc-unknown-linux-gnu bootstrap fix
- References: <20030514160700.GA217@ftbfs.org>
It seems like this should be a problem on other targets as well,
such as Alpha which has a similar test in elf.h.
Richard, would it be better to change g_switch_value to unsigned
int or unsigned HOST_WIDE_INT?