This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [RFA] __attribute__((inline_everything)) 2nd try
- From: Richard Guenther <rguenth at tat dot physik dot uni-tuebingen dot de>
- To: Michael Matz <matz at suse dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 13:21:30 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: [RFA] __attribute__((inline_everything)) 2nd try
On Wed, 14 May 2003, Michael Matz wrote:
> On Wed, 14 May 2003, Richard Guenther wrote:
> > > I still think the name is ugly ;)
> > Me too ;) But I didnt manage to find a better one, yet.
> I suggested flatten_calls or flatten_callees. At least something with
> flat or flatten in it, because that is what the attribute does. It
> applies to the body of the function with that attr, unlike the "inline"
> attributes, which have effect on the _callers_ of so attributed functions.
Just __attribute__((flat))? Or does this suggest relating to a memory
model or linkage?
Richard Guenther <richard dot guenther at uni-tuebingen dot de>