This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [RFA] __attribute__((inline_everything)) 2nd try
- From: Michael Matz <matz at suse dot de>
- To: Richard Guenther <rguenth at tat dot physik dot uni-tuebingen dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 13:19:47 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: [RFA] __attribute__((inline_everything)) 2nd try
On Wed, 14 May 2003, Richard Guenther wrote:
> > I still think the name is ugly ;)
> Me too ;) But I didnt manage to find a better one, yet.
I suggested flatten_calls or flatten_callees. At least something with
flat or flatten in it, because that is what the attribute does. It
applies to the body of the function with that attr, unlike the "inline"
attributes, which have effect on the _callers_ of so attributed functions.