This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [RFA] __attribute__((inline_everything)) 2nd try
- From: Michael Matz <matz at suse dot de>
- To: Richard Guenther <rguenth at tat dot physik dot uni-tuebingen dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 12:11:19 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: [RFA] __attribute__((inline_everything)) 2nd try
On Wed, 14 May 2003, Richard Guenther wrote:
> I finally got it working - apart from automatically setting
> __attribute__((noinline)), if __attribute__((inline_everything)) is
> specified - how am I supposed to do this?
c-common.c. Add a handle_inline_everything_attribute() function, and
clone it from handle_noinline_attribute().
Then look for all occurences of "noinline" in the .c files, and decide if
you need to do something special with them. Most of them are explicit
lookup_attribute calls, dealing with warning about conflicting attribute
I still think the name is ugly ;)