This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [CFT] kill darwin encode_section_info
- From: Dale Johannesen <dalej at apple dot com>
- To: Andreas Tobler <toa at pop dot agri dot ch>
- Cc: Dale Johannesen <dalej at apple dot com>, Richard Henderson <rth at twiddle dot net>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 17:45:14 -0700
- Subject: Re: [CFT] kill darwin encode_section_info
On Monday, May 12, 2003, at 09:55 PM, Andreas Tobler wrote:
Richard Henderson wrote:
On Tue, May 13, 2003 at 06:47:07AM +0200, Andreas Tobler wrote:
../../gcc/gcc/libgcc2.c:1254: internal compiler error: Bus error
Please submit a full bug report,
Well, this doesn't fail via a cross compiler. No idea
what you can give me to debug this further. :-(
Forgot to add the config:
../gcc/configure --prefix=/var/tmp --enable-languages=c,c++,java
Threads are posix. Otherwise a clean cvs tree.
I'll have a look at this. Getting rid of all that Very Wrong frobbing
a big service to the Darwin folks; nobody else has been able to do it.