This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] PR fortran/9972
- From: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- To: Steven Bosscher <s dot bosscher at student dot tudelft dot nl>
- Cc: Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Toon Moene <toon at moene dot indiv dot nluug dot nl>
- Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 14:08:08 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] PR fortran/9972
>>>>> Steven Bosscher writes:
Steven> This looks like it's related to PR7257. I was just planning to start
Steven> working on a patch for that, which would implement Zack's suggestion for
Steven> a uses_rtl_inliner langhook (zapping flag_inlinee_trees along the way).
Steven> Is it OK with you if you assign this PR to me, and I work on fixing both
Steven> in one big sweep?
Done. Knock yourself out! :-)