This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] PR fortran/9972
- From: Steven Bosscher <s dot bosscher at student dot tudelft dot nl>
- To: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org,Toon Moene <toon at moene dot indiv dot nluug dot nl>
- Date: 13 May 2003 20:01:42 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] PR fortran/9972
- References: <200305131659.MAA25598@makai.watson.ibm.com>
Op di 13-05-2003, om 18:59 schreef David Edelsohn:
> This patch is a proposed fix to the current Fortran testsuite
> failure of 980520-1.f. It was introduced by Honza's change to RTL
> compilation deferal in early March. The earlier patch tested
> flag_inline_functions, but Fortran does not set that flag, so the compiler
> was acting as if Tree inlining would be performed.
This looks like it's related to PR7257. I was just planning to start
working on a patch for that, which would implement Zack's suggestion for
a uses_rtl_inliner langhook (zapping flag_inlinee_trees along the way).
Is it OK with you if you assign this PR to me, and I work on fixing both
in one big sweep?