This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [RFA] attribute((inline_everything)) (was Re: [RFA] Kill artificialinlining limit)
- From: Richard Guenther <rguenth at tat dot physik dot uni-tuebingen dot de>
- To: Phil Edwards <phil at jaj dot com>
- Cc: Steven Bosscher <s dot bosscher at student dot tudelft dot nl>, <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 19:44:54 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: [RFA] attribute((inline_everything)) (was Re: [RFA] Kill artificialinlining limit)
On Tue, 13 May 2003, Phil Edwards wrote:
> On Tue, May 13, 2003 at 06:26:20PM +0200, Richard Guenther wrote:
> > I'm currently experimenting with the patch below. To get it work, you
> > need to declare your to-be-flat function as both
> > __attribute__((inline_everything)) and __attribute__((noinline)).
> That's a joke, right?
Which part actually? noinline marks the function as not supposed to be
inlined, inline_everything marks the function to inline all its function