This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [RFA] attribute((inline_everything)) (was Re: [RFA] Kill artificial inlining limit)
- From: Phil Edwards <phil at jaj dot com>
- To: Richard Guenther <rguenth at tat dot physik dot uni-tuebingen dot de>
- Cc: Steven Bosscher <s dot bosscher at student dot tudelft dot nl>,gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 13:36:26 -0400
- Subject: Re: [RFA] attribute((inline_everything)) (was Re: [RFA] Kill artificial inlining limit)
- References: <1052838338.5039.56.camel@steven> <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
On Tue, May 13, 2003 at 06:26:20PM +0200, Richard Guenther wrote:
> I'm currently experimenting with the patch below. To get it work, you
> need to declare your to-be-flat function as both
> __attribute__((inline_everything)) and __attribute__((noinline)).
That's a joke, right?
If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater
than the animating contest for freedom, go home and leave us in peace. We seek
not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you;
and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. - Samuel Adams