This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: src/configure out of sync with GCC configure
- From: "H. J. Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>
- To: Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot de>
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com,Corinna Vinschen <corinna at vinschen dot de>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 07:39:48 -0700
- Subject: Re: src/configure out of sync with GCC configure
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, May 13, 2003 at 08:33:03AM +0200, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
> The patch identified below has only been applied to the sourceware CVS
> version of configure but not to GCC configure.
> Shall I take care to move it over to GCC?
Some files like config-ml.in are updated in gcc only.