This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: src/configure out of sync with GCC configure
- From: Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot de>
- To: Corinna Vinschen <corinna at vinschen dot de>
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 10:58:30 +0200
- Subject: Re: src/configure out of sync with GCC configure
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org><20030513084824.GA1601@cygbert.vinschen.de>
Corinna Vinschen <email@example.com> writes:
> On Tue, May 13, 2003 at 08:33:03AM +0200, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
>> The patch identified below has only been applied to the sourceware CVS
>> version of configure but not to GCC configure.
>> Shall I take care to move it over to GCC?
> DJ was going to do that at one point but I'm sure he wouldn't mind
> if you want to do it.
Ok, just done,
SuSE Labs firstname.lastname@example.org