This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] SYSROOT subdir support
- From: Jim Wilson <wilson at tuliptree dot org>
- To: gp at qnx dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 13 May 2003 00:28:51 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] SYSROOT subdir support
- References: <200305092040.QAA19395@hub.ott.qnx.com>
On Fri, 2003-05-09 at 16:30, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> Since the specs changed names, would you like me to resubmit the QNX Neutrino
> portions of my original patch that you were also looking at for me? Only
> the spec names will have changed.
No, I don't need it resubmitted. I am unfortunately failing rather
badly at managing my workload, and my patch reviewing is suffering from
that. That is why I haven't been responding as quickly as I should be.