This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: alloc-pool.c: Fix --disable-checking bootstrap
- From: Josef Zlomek <zlomj9am at artax dot karlin dot mff dot cuni dot cz>
- To: Neil Booth <neil at daikokuya dot co dot uk>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 07:56:06 +0200
- Subject: Re: alloc-pool.c: Fix --disable-checking bootstrap
- References: <20030512212400.GB29813@daikokuya.co.uk>
> Yah, so I use --disable-checking sometimes. I've applied this
> as obvious.
Thanks. I forgot to surroung last_id by #ifdef ENABLE_CHECKING,
> * alloc-pool.c (last_id): Put in ENABLE_CHECKING guards.