This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: Fix bootstrap on ia64
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: "H. J. Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>
- Cc: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 19:51:08 -0400
- Subject: Re: PATCH: Fix bootstrap on ia64
Note this part:
* alloc-pool.c (last_id): Define only if ENABLE_CHECKING is
Has already applied by Neil Booth <email@example.com>:
On Monday, May 12, 2003, at 19:46 US/Eastern, H. J. Lu wrote:
On Mon, May 12, 2003 at 09:06:44AM -0700, H. J. Lu wrote:
I need this patch to bootstrap on Linux/ia64 configured with
Apparently, I sent a wrong patch. Here is the right one.