This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: alignment: store_one_arg vs emit_push_insn
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- To: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 19:16:49 -0400
- Subject: Re: alignment: store_one_arg vs emit_push_insn
- References: <10305122314.AA10029@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu>
> MEM_ALIGN is always > 0, so I think you mean:
I figured that out after the fact, but the first patch I attempted had
regressions and adding those tests seemed to fix them. However, I
just noticed that I had a conditional backwards, so...
> align = MIN (to ? MEM_ALIGN (to) : align, MEM_ALIGN (from));
Yeah, that will probably work too.