This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Fix dealing with large (>2GB) static data initalizers
- From: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- To: Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 15:02:15 -0400
- Subject: Re: Fix dealing with large (>2GB) static data initalizers
- References: <20030512093446.GD11902@kam.mff.cuni.cz>
AIX bootstrap is completely broken with this patch. The original
patch had an output format of "%u" and an argument of (int)(SIZE), which
is completely broken. I tried changing all of those to
but now I am seeing output like:
with completely wild values. I looks like not all of the sizes were
changed to HOST_WIDE_INT.