This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Make EH_RETURN_STACKADJ_RTX optional (fixes s390)
- From: Ulrich Weigand <weigand at immd1 dot informatik dot uni-erlangen dot de>
- To: rsandifo at redhat dot com (Richard Sandiford)
- Cc: weigand at immd1 dot informatik dot uni-erlangen dot de (Ulrich Weigand), rth at redhat dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 20:26:41 +0200 (MET DST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Make EH_RETURN_STACKADJ_RTX optional (fixes s390)
Richard Sandiford wrote:
> As far as I can tell, the problem is with this hunk:
> since outer_cfa is a 'void *' pointer rather than an _Unwind_Word.
Oops. I sort of assumed they'd always be the same size, but
that's apparently not the case.
> The patch below seems to fix the cases I've tried. Running a full
> bootstrap now. But I'm not sure whether (_Unwind_Ptr) is the right
> cast to use.
Well, that's exactly how it's done in uw_update_context_1,
so that should work (if it worked before my patch) ...
Dr. Ulrich Weigand