This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: maintainer_scripts/gcc_release
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- To: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 19:24:26 +0100 (BST)
- Subject: Re: PATCH: maintainer_scripts/gcc_release
- References: <Pine.BSF.email@example.com>
On Mon, 12 May 2003, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
> This and a followup patch are for mainline only, and not meant to affect
> 3.x in any way.
> I'd like to improve snapshot generation a bit, and while working on that
> I came up with the following "doc-only" patch.
> Mark, Joseph, this is your "baby". Is the patch okay, or did I miss/
> misunderstand anything?
I believe this patch is correct.
Joseph S. Myers