This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: maintainer_scripts/gcc_release
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- Date: 12 May 2003 10:59:01 -0700
- Subject: Re: PATCH: maintainer_scripts/gcc_release
- References: <Pine.BSF.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, 2003-05-12 at 10:41, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
> This and a followup patch are for mainline only, and not meant to affect
> 3.x in any way.
> I'd like to improve snapshot generation a bit, and while working on that
> I came up with the following "doc-only" patch.
> Mark, Joseph, this is your "baby". Is the patch okay, or did I miss/
> misunderstand anything?
That looks correct to me.