This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] allow zero_extract combines - checked in
- From: Eric Christopher <echristo at redhat dot com>
- To: John David Anglin <dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 12 May 2003 10:53:20 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] allow zero_extract combines - checked in
- References: <200305121751.h4CHpDNU002183@hiauly1.hia.nrc.ca>
> I believe that this has been reported on other ports as well.
> I misunderstood your comment. The "-O1" optimization comment was with
> respect to the testsuite failure and not the current bootstrap problems.
Aaah. I was reading your mail wrong. *sigh* Thanks.
Eric Christopher <firstname.lastname@example.org>