This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: C++ PATCH [3.3] Improve name-lookup time
- From: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- To: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 12:03:36 -0500
- Subject: Re: C++ PATCH [3.3] Improve name-lookup time
- References: <email@example.com><firstname.lastname@example.org>
>| Gaby I'd like to try this but am having problem applying this patch to
>| the current top-of-tree. Any chance you could either just check it in
>| (since it's approved) or re-post with a current diff?
>Sure, I would do either.
Great, let me know when it's in mainline. (Sorry about the mailer mixup).