This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] allow zero_extract combines - checked in
- From: Eric Christopher <echristo at redhat dot com>
- To: John David Anglin <dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 12 May 2003 09:49:54 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] allow zero_extract combines - checked in
- References: <200305100215.h4A2FTga022238@hiauly1.hia.nrc.ca>
> Actually, it seems insn 6 should have been deleted as there is no
> other use of reg:SI 69.
Apparently this isn't reproducing now, but a full bootstrap is not
reproducible due to fallout from Jan's patch.
Eric Christopher <email@example.com>