This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Recent patch breaks mips-elf
- From: Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>
- To: Eric Christopher <echristo at redhat dot com>
- Cc: jh at suse dot cz, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 15:04:17 +0200
- Subject: Re: Recent patch breaks mips-elf
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> The recent patch that changed .space handling breaks mips-elf:
> /tmp/cc3kWz8g.s:1842: FATAL: Can't write impure.o: File truncated
> make: *** [impure.o] Error 1
> Not looked at it much yet. Might have time when I wake up (after I
> battle more with hpux).
This seem to happen on the periodic tester as well. Probably I should
not've assumed that all targets do have way to print HOST_WIDE_INT or
defined something incorrectly. Will try to reproduce it on cross.
> Eric Christopher <email@example.com>