This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Add new target: vxworks for xscale
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- To: mark at codesourcery dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 12 May 03 07:04:56 EDT
- Subject: Re: Add new target: vxworks for xscale
Kenner, if you continue to simply check in patches that you did not
write, cannot defend, and do not understand, I will ask the SC to remove
your commit authority.
The situation is not that I don't understand and can't defend a patch,
since of course I would never check such a patch in, but that I feel the
person who wrote it understands and can defend it *better* than I can
and feel it right to give that person a chance to do so when a question
has been raised about it.