This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Add new target: vxworks for xscale
- From: Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at arm dot com>
- To: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner), gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com
- Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 11:20:27 +0100
- Subject: Re: Add new target: vxworks for xscale
- Organization: ARM Ltd.
- Reply-to: Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com
> > + #define EH_FRAME_IN_DATA_SECTION
> > + /* ??? To be investigated, in order to avoid link time errors against
> > + __EH_FRAME_BEGIN__, only defined through the use of crtstuff. */
> VxWorks supports only sjlj exceptions.
And at this time ARM only supports sjlj exceptions.
I hope it won't be long now before ARM will be publishing the EABI
exception handling specification (which is very similar to the ia64 one).
When that happens I'd like to see that supported rather than the DWARF2
frame based descriptions.
I really don't want the ARM port to have to support three different