This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: extensions.html and libg++
- From: Manfred Hollstein <manfred dot h at gmx dot net>
- To: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 09:11:43 +0200
- Subject: Re: PATCH: extensions.html and libg++
- References: <Pine.BSF.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, 12 May 2003, 08:15:09 +0200, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
> Manfred, should you move this again, a heads up to email@example.com (or
> fixing extensions.html right away) would be fine.
Apologies, but I didn't expect that anyone would notice...
> Update URL for libg++. Compress description and move it into the Museum