This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Unreviewed documentation patch
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Roger Sayle <roger at www dot eyesopen dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 11 May 2003 20:37:47 -0700
- Subject: Re: Unreviewed documentation patch
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
On Sat, May 10, 2003 at 08:09:21AM -0600, Roger Sayle wrote:
> * doc/rtl.texi: Document zero_extract and sign_extract as valid
> destinations of a set insn.
I guess this is ok.
We should probably clean things up so that sign_extract is never
used (or checked) as a destination. The distinction between the
two only makes sense when being read.