This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch for warning regression in sparc.c
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: "Kaveh R. Ghazi" <ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 11 May 2003 18:31:04 -0700
- Subject: Re: Patch for warning regression in sparc.c
- References: <200305112300.TAA05681@caip.rutgers.edu>
On Sun, May 11, 2003 at 07:00:54PM -0400, Kaveh R. Ghazi wrote:
> The function output_operand_lossage is not `noreturn' ...
Silly me. I thought it was.
> * sparc.c (print_operand): Fix uninitialized warning.
Yes, this is obviously correct.