This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RFA: Avoid -Werror bootstrap failure with BUILD_CC=gcc-2.95
- From: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Neil Booth <neil at daikokuya dot co dot uk>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 11 May 2003 13:05:39 -0700
- Subject: Re: RFA: Avoid -Werror bootstrap failure with BUILD_CC=gcc-2.95
- References: <20030511132711.GA15619@daikokuya.co.uk>
Neil Booth <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> GCC 2.95 warns here; GCC 3.4 is smarter. OK?
This is fine as a defensive move, go ahead and check it in, but could
you please try to figure out why BUILD_CC isn't getting overridden in
stage 2 of a bootstrap?