This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [C++ PATCH, committed] Fix libstdc++ regressions due to my access checking changes
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>
- To: <lerdsuwa at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- Cc: <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: 11 May 2003 18:19:39 +0200
- Subject: Re: [C++ PATCH, committed] Fix libstdc++ regressions due to my access checking changes
- Organization: Integrable Solutions
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Kriang Lerdsuwanakij <email@example.com> writes:
| The access checking work I installed earlier still missed one function
| 'synthesize_method'. I overlooked this particular case, focusing on
| only template instantiation codes. We need to get out of deferring
| check when we are synthesizing ctors/dtors as well. I installed this
| on the main trunk to fix a couple libstdc++ testsuite regressions
| due to my earlier patches.
I think changes to g++ should also be followed by a testing of libsdtc++.