This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa] Fixes bootstrap with Ada
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- To: Pop Sébastian <pop at gauvain dot u-strasbg dot fr>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: 11 May 2003 09:39:43 -0400
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa] Fixes bootstrap with Ada
- Organization: Red Hat Canada
- References: <20030511103151.GA13013@gauvain.u-strasbg.fr>
On Sun, 2003-05-11 at 06:31, Pop Sébastian wrote:
> However some places use the new name and others don't. Seems like a merge problem.
> The following patch fixes this problem.
OK. Thanks. Feel free to commit these obviously correct fixes.
Note that Ada will likely not bootstrap on the branch anyway. We have
an outstanding problem that I don't think has been fixed by the latest