This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] TLS support for powerpc/powerpc64 (take 2)
- From: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- To: Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: Alan Modra <amodra at bigpond dot net dot au>, Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 10 May 2003 22:12:19 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] TLS support for powerpc/powerpc64 (take 2)
The updated patch bootstraps with no new failures on AIX, so it
likely will not interfere with other non-GNU/Linux PowerPC targets
Once you are satisfied with and have successfully bootstrapped the
revised patch on PowerPC Linux, you can check it in and continue to
address the comments from Richard and others.