This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Add new target: vxworks for xscale
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- To: hainque at act-europe dot fr
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 10 May 03 17:26:39 EDT
- Subject: Re: Add new target: vxworks for xscale
FWIW, it passes almost 100% of the chapter C tests in the ACAT 2.4
series, on a real target. This includes, amongst others, hundreds of
tests related to Ada tasking and exceptions handling, often intermixed
in very convoluted ways.
Yes, but with which EH? Zack's claim is that the use of GCC EH would cause