This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Add new target: vxworks for xscale
- From: Olivier Hainque <hainque at act-europe dot fr>
- To: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: Richard Kenner <kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu>,gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, hainque at act-europe dot fr
- Date: Sat, 10 May 2003 23:10:08 +0200
- Subject: Re: Add new target: vxworks for xscale
- References: <10305101739.AA24075@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Zack Weinberg wrote:
> It might have appeared to work in a 3.2 source tree.
FWIW, it passes almost 100% of the chapter C tests in the ACAT 2.4 series,
on a real target. This includes, amongst others, hundreds of tests related to
Ada tasking and exceptions handling, often intermixed in very convoluted