This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Add new target: vxworks for xscale
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- To: zack at codesourcery dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 10 May 03 14:16:45 EDT
- Subject: Re: Add new target: vxworks for xscale
You were making changes to get the patch applied to the mainline, so
you should have done a proper retest on the mainline.
Perhaps, but note that this was a *new port*, so it couldn't have made
anything worse no matter how "broken" it was.