This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: fixinc & vxworks
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- To: bkorb at veritas dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 10 May 03 13:36:31 EDT
- Subject: Re: fixinc & vxworks
Since fixinc.copy has been removed from the repository,
I am now assuming that the second instance of the vxworks case element
in mkfixinc.sh is actually a misapplied patch that was intended
to remove the case element.
It was. I fixed it. Sorry.