This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: small varasm.c improvements
- From: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- To: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: Zdenek Dvorak <rakdver at atrey dot karlin dot mff dot cuni dot cz>, "Kaveh R. Ghazi" <ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 10 May 2003 13:25:34 -0400
- Subject: Re: small varasm.c improvements
I just tried creating a set of directories equivalent to
dejagnu-20010126 and building the current dejagnu. It mostly built except
for the dejagnu directory itself. dejagnu/configure decided to find the
non-existant C++ compiler "c++", which is not an executable on my system.
I was able to manually override that and will test the updated