This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: fixinc: what's going on? :-)
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- To: bkorb at veritas dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 10 May 03 13:12:42 EDT
- Subject: Re: fixinc: what's going on? :-)
What's this "fixinc.copy" thing? I notice this:
in mkfixinc.sh. Likely not what you wanted to do?
Looks like a doubly-applied hunk. I had to do a lot of work to put various
patches-on-patches together and obviously made a mistake there. But this
has been reverted anyway since Zack has some other ideas and Olivier agrees
they are better than what he did.