This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: small varasm.c improvements
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>
- To: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>, Zdenek Dvorak <rakdver at atrey dot karlin dot mff dot cuni dot cz>, "Kaveh R. Ghazi" <ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 10 May 2003 19:03:05 +0200
- Subject: Re: small varasm.c improvements
- Organization: Integrable Solutions
- References: <200305101532.LAA27736@makai.watson.ibm.com><firstname.lastname@example.org>
Zack Weinberg <email@example.com> writes:
| This is what I'm using:
| ii tcl8.4 8.4.2-1 Tcl (the Tool Command Language) v8.4 - run-t
| ii expect 5.38.0-5 A program that "talks" to other programs
| ii dejagnu 1.4.3-0.1 framework for running test suites on softwar
| These packages are almost certainly newer than the minimum
| requirements, and I do not know what the minimum requirements are.
Tools in the infrastructure directory at GCC ftp site.